You have been redirected to the low resolution Mincoffs Solicitors LLP site due to browser incompatibility. Please update to the latest version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari
Mincoffs Solicitors LLP
5 Osborne Terrace
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 281 6151
Fax: 0191 281 8069
DX Address: 62550 JESMOND
Mincoffs Corporate Finance team can provide comprehensive advice on all aspects of modern company law. This encompasses practical advice on the formation of the company and ongoing secretarial matters through to advising clients' on regulatory compliance issues.
We can assist you in setting up a company tailored to your business needs. Online incorporation and filing technology is used within the firm which means straight forward incorporations can be turned around within one business day and filings can be dealt with electronically.
The team can also advise on all issues arising from company legislation including matters such as directors' conflict of interests, corporate governance, meeting procedures and the duties of directors and secretaries.
The team can provide assistance in the following areas: -
- Administration of loan notes
- Annual company compliance services
- Bespoke memorandum and articles of association
- Changes to directors and secretaries of companies
- Company secretary and registered office
- Dissolution of redundant companies
- Fixed rate company incorporations
- Minute taking services
- Preparing shareholder meeting documentation
- Reviewing, updating and reconstituting statutory registers
- Share allotments and transfers
For further information on any of the above services, please contact John Nicholson on 0191 212 7721 or by email: email@example.com