Every business has intellectual property assets whether it’s trading and domain names, designs, logos or inventions, all intellectual property can potentially be a valuable asset. It is therefore of critical importance to identify and protect those intellectual property assets.
The intellectual property team at Mincoffs has experience in dealing with all aspects of intellectual property including patents, copyright, design rights and trademarks. We can also assist with any licensing or assignment arrangements in respect to your intellectual property to a third party as well as advising in respect of intellectual property infringement issues.
The intellectual property solicitors at Mincoffs can advise in the following areas:
- Trademark registrations (UK, European or Worldwide)
- Protecting or exploiting your intellectual property
- Intellectual property disputes
- Intellectual property licensing and transfer
- Protecting your confidential information
- Buying or licensing IP from a third party
For sound commercial advice to help your business run smoothly, contact:
Partner, Head of Commercial
T: 0191 212 email@example.com