Closing Date: Friday 17th January 2020
Mincoffs Solicitors have an exciting opportunity for a secretary to join our Commercial Property Team. Our commercial property solicitors have particular expertise in the funding, acquisition, management and disposal of large property portfolios as well as providing advice on all aspects of commercial property law, including property finance and corporate funding, re-development, leases, buying and selling commercial real estate and managing investment portfolios.
As a Secretary working in our Commercial Property team, you will provide secretarial support to two Partners and five solicitors.
- File openings/Closing
- Typing from Audio Dictation
- Forms and applications
- Photocopying/scanning documents
- Applying for Searches
- Dealing with post completion registration and Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Screening calls/ emails
- Booking appointments/meetings for the Commercial Property Team
- Arranging training and accommodation
- You would be required to assist with secretarial duties for other areas in the firm during their busier periods
- Good working knowledge of Windows-based office software and able to use word, excel and outlook to a high standard.
- Experience using Liberate an advantage
- Excellent word-processing skills to an advanced level including track changes
- Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grades A-C or equivalent, including English language.
- Typing speeds of approx. 60 wpm audio and copy
- Knowledge of Land Registry Direct, along with familiarity of SDLT and property searches essential
- Experience in the Property Legal sector formatting/amending documents and leases is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales with little or no supervision
- Presenting a high standard of customer service, confidentiality and professionalism
This role offers:
- Competitive salary
- Supportive working culture
- Healthcare and benefits package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service.
- Working hours 9.00 – 5.00 Monday – Friday 35 hours per week.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org