Closing Date: Monday 31st January 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancer to join our busy Residential Conveyancing team. As a successful applicant you will be working as part of a team for a full service leading Law Firm with 7 decades of experience in providing quality legal advice.
- To deliver high quality and business focused legal solutions to clients whilst providing excellent service.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s risk and quality management procedures (including but not limited to Lexcel); and completed to a standard that produces referrals/repeat business.
- Help the team to meet financial targets by ensuring accurate and realistic fee estimates and also work efficiently to maximise financial performance.
- Work efficiently alongside other members of their team.
- Build client and internal communication skills as well as the ability to build new and maintain existing client relationships.
- Work on a full case load using the case management system.
- Participate in business development.
- Build, maintain and nurture an appropriate network of contacts, referrers and business partners.
- Keep up to date with developments in the law and ensure training requirements are fulfilled.
- Comply with the firm’s policies and procedures in relation to each working day.
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience working on a full case load of 25 new instructions per month and using a case management system.
- Customer focused with good communication skills.
- Experience of using Liberate would be advantageous.
What will we offer you?
- You will be working with colleagues who are leading specialists in the whole range of residential property services.
- This role offers a competitive salary.
- Hours are 9.00 – 5.00, Monday – Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rat
- Healthcare and benefits package
About the Firm
Mincoffs Solicitors is a leading commercial law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We have a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors in which our clients operate. The firm has a focus on the North East but acts for clients nationally and internationally.
The firm has significant credentials in the technology, leisure, real estate and engineering sectors. Services provided across these sectors include corporate and M&A, commercial litigation, restructuring, insurance, regulatory, construction, property, planning and environmental, procurement, outsourcing, employment, share plans and incentives.
How to apply