Closing Date: 19 September 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancer to join our busy Residential Conveyancing team. As a successful applicant you will be working as part of team for a full service leading Law Firm with 7 decades of experience in providing quality legal advice.
· To deliver high quality and business focused legal solutions to clients whilst providing excellent service.
· Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s risk and quality management procedures (including but not limited to Lexcel); and the work should be at a standard that it produces referrals/repeat business.
· Help the team meet financial targets by ensuring accurate and realistic fee estimates and also work efficiently to maximise financial performance.
· Work efficiently alongside other members of their team.
· Build client and internal communication skills and file management as well as the ability to build new and maintain existing client relationships.
· Work on a full case load using case management system.
· Participate in business development.
· Build, maintain and nurture an appropriate network of contacts, referrers and business partners.
· Keep up to date with developments in the law and ensure training requirements are fulfilled.
· Comply with the firm’s policies and procedures in relation to each working day.
· Excellent time management skills
· Experience working on a full case load of 25 new instructions per month and using a case management system
· Fee Earner with minimum 2 years experience in Residential Conveyancing
· Customer focused with good communication skills
· Confident and can step into this role with minimal training
This role offers a competitive salary 9.00 – 5.00 Monday – Friday, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata. Healthcare and benefits package.
NB. We are currently not working with recruitment agencies for this role.