Closing Date: Friday 7th June 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join our busy Residential Conveyancing team. As a successful applicant you will be working as part of team for a full service leading Law Firm with 7 decades of experience in providing quality legal advice.
- Assisting the Conveyancer with fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s risk and quality management policy from inception to completion
- Forms and applications
- Providing quotations
- Searches, title check
- Taking ID
- Drafting contracts
- Exchanging contracts
- Build new and maintain existing client relationships.
- Correspond with clients, referrers and business partners.
- Keep up to date with developments in the law and ensure training requirements are fulfilled
- In the absence of the fee earner process completions
- Case management experience
- Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grades A-C or equivalent, including English language.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales with little or no supervision
- Presenting a high standard of customer service, confidentiality and professionalism
- Experience working within a customer facing environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- 1 year + experience working with Residential Conveyancing is essential
- Knowledge of Liberate an advantage
The role offers:
- Competitive salary
- 9.00 – 5.00 Monday – Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare and benefits package.
You would be working as part of team with an experienced conveyancing solicitor, in an established law firm with an excellent reputation in Residential Conveyancing service, offering opportunities for training and progression.