Closing Date: 19th September 2020
Mincoffs Solicitors have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join our busy Residential Conveyancing team. As a successful applicant you will be working as part of team for a full service leading Law Firm with 7 decades of experience in providing quality legal advice.
- Assisting the Conveyancers with fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s risk and quality management policy from inception to completion
- Forms and applications
- Providing quotations
- Searches, title check
- Taking ID
- Drafting contracts
- Exchanging contracts
- Build new and maintain existing client relationships.
- Correspond with clients, referrers and business partners.
- Keep up to date with developments in the law and ensure training requirements are fulfilled
- In the absence of the fee earner process completions
This role offers a competitive salary, healthcare package, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Hours 9.00 – 5.00 Monday – Friday.
Career progression:- We offer mentoring and training to run a small caseload.
NB. We are currently not working with recruitment agencies for this role.