Closing date: Monday 20th January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with excellent IT knowledge and experience conducting IT training to join our Jesmond based team.
In this role, you will deliver the full training cycle of all internal case management systems, processes, support tools and software training. You will also be required to support staff with day to day software and hardware queries.
- Help with the production and development of high quality learning resources, including:
- Workflow diagrams
- Hints and tips
- Lesson plans
- Conducting full induction, refresher and ongoing systems, tools and process training to new/existing colleagues on a one to one basis at their workplace or to larger groups in a classroom.
- Help to test new software/workflows.
- Help to develop assessment methods and evaluation processes in relation to IT training.
- Providing and maintaining accurate knowledge and information of case management systems and current IT issues.
- Reporting of the MI on a monthly basis to track progress of projects and learners training and competency levels.
- Assist with supporting staff with software and hardware queries.
- Knowledge and experience of working in IT.
- Excellent training and engagement skills.
- Ability to engage and communicate at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate / advanced level knowledge of MS applications.
- Experience of Legal Case Management software and workflows.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive and positive approach.
This role offers a competitive salary, healthcare package, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (35 hours per week).