Closing Date: Friday 11th May 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancer to join our busy Residential Conveyancing team. As a successful applicant you will be working as part of team for a full service leading Law Firm with 7 decades of experience in providing quality legal advice.
- To deliver high quality and business focused legal solutions to clients whilst providing excellent service.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s risk and quality management procedures (including but not limited to Lexcel); and the work should be at a standard that it produces referrals/repeat business.
- Help the team meet financial targets by ensuring accurate and realistic fee estimates and also work efficiently to maximise financial performance.
- Work efficiently alongside other members of their team.
- Build client and internal communication skills and file management as well as the ability to build new and maintain existing client relationships.
- Work on a full case load using case management system.
- Participate in business development.
- Build, maintain and nurture an appropriate network of contacts, referrers and business partners.
- Keep up to date with developments in the law and ensure training requirements are fulfilled.
- Comply with the firm’s policies and procedures in relation to each working day.
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working on a full case load of 25 new instructions per month and using a case management system
- Fee Earner with minimum 2 years experience in Residential Conveyancing
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Confident and can step into this role with minimal training
This role offers a competitive salary 9.00 – 5.00 Monday – Friday, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata. Healthcare and benefits package.
We are currently not working with recruitment agencies for this role.
The closing date for this role is 11th May 2018. To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to Michelle Dodds firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must have experience in fast paced high volume environment. Approx opening 25 new files per month working on a caseload 80-100 per month, ideally with qualification as Licenced Conveyancer or working towards.
Head of Dept x1
Assistant Manager x1
Level 3 – Solicitors x 2
Level 2 – Legal Executives x 2 – plus 2 for holiday cover
Level 1 –Working towards Legal Exe qualification 1
Post registration clerks x 2 part time
Secretaries x 2 + 1 part time