Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancer to join our busy Residential Conveyancing team. As a successful applicant you will be working as part of team for a full service leading Law Firm with 7 decades of experience in providing quality legal advice.
- To deliver high quality and business focused legal solutions to clients whilst providing excellent service.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s risk and quality management procedures (including but not limited to Lexcel); and the work should be at a standard that it produces referrals/repeat business.
- Help the team meet financial targets by ensuring accurate and realistic fee estimates and also work efficiently to maximise financial performance.
- Work efficiently alongside other members of their team.
- Build client and internal communication skills and file management as well as the ability to build new and maintain existing client relationships.
- Work on a full case load using case management system.
- Participate in business development.
- Build, maintain and nurture an appropriate network of contacts, referrers and business partners.
- Keep up to date with developments in the law and ensure training requirements are fulfilled.
- Comply with the firm’s policies and procedures in relation to each working day.9.00 – 5.00 Monday – Friday,
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working with a full case load of 25 new instructions per month and using a case management system
- Fee Earner with experience in Residential Conveyancing
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Confident and can step into this role with minimal training
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Healthcare and benefits package
The working pattern for this role is 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
To apply for this role please send an up-to-date covering letter and CV to Michelle Dodds, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23rd April 2021.