The staff benefits package at Mincoffs Solicitors has been created based on feedback from our team.
As a firm we are committed to maintaining a culture, where our team can access a range of benefits enabling them to flourish both in and outside of work and deliver great client experience. Alongside a competitive salary, you will be eligible to receive our core benefits and a range of voluntary benefits to choose from focused on health, family and wellbeing.
In the current market, we continually monitor our sector to ensure we remain competitive in our salary offerings.
When you join Mincoffs you are able to access our benefits package. We offer a standard package for all staff and some elements of our offering can be enhanced through salary sacrifice.
Our core benefits package includes the following;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing after 5 years of service
- Hybrid working if appropriate to the role, including provision of IT equipment
- Healthcare insurance plan to include dental, optical, physiotherapy and reflexology (level of cover increasing after 5 years of service)
- Workplace pension
- Death in service cover (3 times salary for first 2 years of service and 4 times salary thereafter
- Entitlement to selected free legal services after 12 months of service
- Employee Assistance Programme including counselling, legal and consumer advice service
- A branded welcome pack on your desk on your first day at Mincoffs
- Various retail discounts
- Dress for the day policy
- Cycle to work scheme