- Do your research: understand what we do and how we operate before you start writing your cover letter and tailor it to your research. Don’t just send the same application to every firm you apply for.
- Come and talk to us: we always try to attend university law fairs in the region, so check out our website to see where we’ll be. Come along to our stand and ask us any questions you might have. It never hurts to make your face known.
- Apply early: don’t leave your application to the last minute, give yourself plenty of time to really tell us why you’re right for us. We can spot a rush job a mile off, so take your time!
- Our application process is straightforward: email a copy of your up-to-date CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are impressed, we will invite you for an assessment week at our offices where you will have the chance to meet your potential colleagues and assist them on some live legal matters. This will allow us to assess your suitability for the role, as well as to give you a chance to decide if Mincoffs is the right fit for you!
- Our graduate recruitment team will review all of our applications and assessment candidates and, if you are successful, offer you a training contract.
After your offer
- If you are successful in receiving a training contract offer, we will keep in touch with you up to your start date and invite you to any firm-wide events we are holding to allow you to meet your new colleagues and other trainees. This makes your first day a lot less daunting!
- Celebrate—you’ve achieved something great by landing a training contract! We can’t wait to have you as part of the team.