Claire trained at Mincoffs Solicitors and is an associate solicitor in the real estate department.
Claire is experienced in a wide range of real estate work and has a particular interest in acquisitions and disposals of both freehold and leasehold properties. She has acted for many investors and owner occupiers in such matters ranging from large investment portfolios to individual properties.
Claire is also experienced in all aspects of property finance and frequently acts for clients refinancing their portfolios.
Claire also has experience in residential investment portfolios. She has acted for many clients in this sector and has significant experience in dealing with the refinance, acquisition and disposal of residential investment portfolios.
Claire’s experience of property matters also enables her to support the firm’s Corporate department on the property aspects of their matters.
- Completed on a seven-figure re-finance for a large residential HMO portfolio based in the North East.
- Completed on a multi-million refinance of a large commercial investment portfolio and associated estate management.
- Completed on a refinance and of an established pharmacy business covering several sites with an associated site purchase.
- Completed on a purchase of a large HMO residential Investment based in Newcastle.
- Completed on a purchase of a large investment office block based in the North East and dealt with the estate management.
Whatever the size or nature of your business, to discuss your real estate needs, please contact:
T: 0191 212 email@example.com
"Claire is a thorough and meticulous professional with great attention to detail and provides well-considered advice."
“Leading a start-up into its next phase of growth required us to look for new premises having outgrown those incubator facilities at the university. This was an exciting but complex time for our company. Claire was instrumental in guiding us through this process and made it less daunting than it first appeared.”