Dan is a solicitor in the Corporate Team.
He graduated with a with a First Class Honours degree in law (MLaw (Exempting)) from Northumbria University in 2014 and subsequently went on to complete his training contract with the firm.
Since qualifying into the firm’s Corporate Team in 2017, he has provided advice on a broad spectrum of corporate, finance and non-contentious insolvency matters.
Dan’s day to day activities mainly revolve around advising on M&A and Capital Investment transactions. He undertakes work and can advise on:
- corporate governance and company secretarial matters;
- company constitutional matters;
- shareholder arrangements;
- share buybacks and reductions in share capital;
- share option schemes;
- debt and equity investments;
- business and asset sales and acquisitions;
- joint ventures;
- share sales and acquisitions;
- corporate restructuring and insolvency (non-contentious);
- banking facilities and security arrangements.
For expert advice designed to give your business the competitive edge, contact:
T: 0191 212 email@example.com