Jordan graduated from Newcastle University in 2015 with a degree in Law (LLB 2:1) and thereafter completed the Legal Practice Course at Northumbria University in which he achieved a distinction. Jordan joined Mincoffs Solicitors in 2017 as a trainee solicitor.
During the final year of his training with the firm, Jordan was named Trainee of the Year at the Northern Law Awards 2019 and was commended for his “ability to go above and beyond what is expected” and “strong development over the course of his career to date”.
Jordan qualified as a solicitor in the firm’s real estate team in 2019. Jordan is described by his clients as a “meticulous professional” who goes “above and beyond…with his help and guidance”.
Jordan advises on the acquisition, disposal, leasing and financing of commercial property with a particular interest in commercial development.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for national childcare provider Fun Fest Franchising (UK) Limited on a complex lease and sub-lease arrangement for their flagship Canopy Nursery at Quintain’s 85 acre Wembley Park development.
- Acting for a regional housebuilder on the acquisition of land in Northumberland with planning permission for the development of houses and thereafter acting for the housebuilder on development financing for the site, s.106 agreement variation and s.104 agreement completion.
- Acting for a regional housebuilder on the speculative acquisition of land in County Durham to be brought forward for planning in future including complex overage provisions accounting for future development potential.
- Acting for a national clothing/fashion retailer on their portfolio of business premises, including negotiating leases of new branches, licenses for works and disposals.
- Acting for a national retailer on a lease at the Whitgift Shopping Centre in Croydon.
Whatever the size or nature of your business, to discuss your real estate needs, please contact:
T: 0191 212 email@example.com
"Jordan is a meticulous professional and really helped me to navigate through the legal process and interpret complicated legal terms and clauses to help me understand the impact on my business. Jordan has excellent communication skills and was accessible, friendly and patient throughout the process. He really went above and beyond and surpassed expectations with his help and guidance. "
“You were a complete life saver for me during the complicated Wembley Park transaction and I really appreciated your time and approach.”