Leanne is an Associate Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
After completing her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at Northumbria University, Leanne completed her training contract with Mincoffs Solicitors and qualified into the Real Estate Team in March 2017.
Her role in the team involves acting for a wide variety of clients including commercial and residential developers, landlords and property investors.
Whilst Leanne provides high quality work and advice in all aspects of Real Estate transactions and areas, she has particular knowledge and passion for commercial development, financing and residential portfolios/development.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for a London based residential developer on several sites, dealing with the acquisition, finance and sales of the units;
- Acting for a national commercial developer in relation to site acquisitions, build outs, subsequent lettings and disposals;
- Acting for the Stack (outdoor retail and leisure venues) on the acquisitions, lettings and lease management of the sites;
- Dealing with management and subsequent dealings of a complex 37 residential property insolvent estate;
- Acting for a national housebuilding on the acquisition, financing and subsequent plot sales of a 220 unit BTR scheme;
- Acting for a local industrial company on the restructure and refinance of their property portfolio.
Whatever the size or nature of your business, to discuss your real estate needs, please contact:
T: 0191 212 email@example.com
"Leanne is a very capable and diligent solicitor. It is a breath of fresh air that she is often chasing me for a response rather than the other way round!"
"I have been using Mincoffs Solicitors for around 2 years. In this time they have dealt with a number of transactions for me, single purchases through to portfolios. Leanne Kettlewell has been the solicitor acting on my behalf. In this time she has dealt with complex and difficult transactions, in all cases managing to get them to successful completion despite continuous problems arising along the way. Leanne is professional, highly responsive and truly knowledgeable. I will continue to use her and would happily recommend Leanne and Mincoffs to others."