Luke advises on a full range of corporate work with particular focus on venture capital and private equity, acting for both funds and management teams. Clients have described Luke as “making the whole process very simple and straightforward at our end” and “explaining every detail and was always available to answer queries with patience and clarity. He worked hard to protect our interests and to ensure we got the best deal possible”.
Luke’s deal highlights include:
- Acting on Mercia’s investments in to Nutshell, Pure Pet Food, Proxismart, Handbag Clinic and CitizenMe.
- Acting on the sale of Barnsley Football Club.
- Acting for NVM on its private equity investment into Tutorful.
- Acting for Arlington Automotive on its acquisition of DPE Automotive.
- Acting on MPP Global’s private equity investment from Albion Capital Partners.
- Acting on Braidwater’s private equity investment from BGF.
- Acting on the management buyout of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
- Acting on Love Energy Savings’ private equity investment from NVM.
- Acting on Mobysoft’s private equity investment from Livingbridge.
- Acting for management on the vendor initiated management buyout of Innov8 Technology and the acquisition of Viking Management.
- Acting for Wilson Insurance Brokers on its merger with Bollington Group and the private equity investment from Inflexion.
- Acting for eLucid mHealth on its investment from the GM&C Life Sciences Fund via Catapult Ventures.
- Acting for Gendius on its investment from the GM&C Life Sciences Fund via Catapult Ventures.
- Acting on the sale of REACT Technology and Nimbus Journey Information to Danish based R2P Group.
- Acting for Boohoo.com.
- Luke has acted for 8 of the top 100 tech companies listed in the 2018 Northern Tech 100 League Table published by Tech Nation.
For expert advice designed to give your business the competitive edge, contact:
T: 0191 212 firstname.lastname@example.org