Max joined Mincoffs’ Corporate team in September 2020 after training with another commercial North East law firm, where he qualified in February 2019. Previously, Max was a manager in his family’s events company, where he maintains a seat on its board.
Max has a broad range of corporate experience assisting and advising on:
- debt and equity investments, acting for both funder and investee company;
- company group reorganisations;
- share buybacks and reductions in capital;
- business and asset sales and acquisitions;
- corporate governance, including advising company secretaries;
- shareholder arrangements and company articles of association; and
- banking facilities and dealing with security.
Max has also drafted and advised on a number of commercial agreements, including international distribution agreements, supply agreements and a number of agreements in the IT sector.
For expert advice designed to give your business the competitive edge, contact:
T: 0191 212 firstname.lastname@example.org