Our property dispute solicitors represent a wide variety of commercial and individual clients, including landlords and tenants in both commercial and residential sectors, property investors, developers, retailers and licensed establishments, estate agents, and private and public companies.
The specialist team has particular experience in dealing with landlord and tenant cases, and deals with a variety of matters, including:
- Constructive trusts and proprietary estoppel
- Contentious lease renewals and break clauses
- Disclaimer, forfeiture and surrender of leases
- Enforcement of options, easements and restrictive covenants
- Footpaths, rights of way and boundary disputes
- Insolvency of tenants
- Option agreements and rights of pre-emption
- Possession and recovery actions
- Property development disputes
- Rights of light and party wall issues
If you are involved in a property dispute and would like to seek specialist advice call Commercial Property team on 0191 281 6151 or email Susan Roberts, Associate Solicitor on firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever the size or nature of your business, to discuss your commercial property needs contact:
T: 0191 212 email@example.com
Susan is professional, responsive and makes things easy for clients to understand.