The commercial contract law team at Mincoffs has an established track record of providing clients with bespoke commercial agreements which are tailored to specific objectives.
Our team of lawyers always acquire a solid understanding of their clients’ requirements and any documentation produced is underpinned by sound pragmatic advice. We prepare, negotiate and advise on a wide range of commercial agreements, from terms and conditions for small businesses through to complex and high value commercial master contracts.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Confidentiality agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- Contractual joint ventures
- Distribution agreements
- Managed services and outsourcing agreements
- Publishing agreements and royalty arrangements
- Shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Terms and conditions of trade
For sound commercial advice to help your business run smoothly, contact:
Partner, Head of Commercial
T: 0191 212 firstname.lastname@example.org
He is absolutely brilliant - he really understands the marketplace and the challenges that come with it.