Franchising requires specialist advice at an early stage to ensure the development of a successful and enduring relationship between franchisor and franchisee.
Mincoffs have a team of franchise solicitors with considerable experience in advising both franchisor and franchisees in all areas of franchising. We work closely with our clients from the start, helping to minimise the risk and avoid potentially expensive problems at a later date.
The businesses we advise cover a wide variety of industry sectors, many of which are household names, including retail, telecommunications, hotelier and hospitality, veterinary and medical. This means that we can provide a seamless service in respect of all legal aspects of franchising, including corporate, commercial property, employment , intellectual property and franchising dispute resolution.
Our franchising solicitors are able to provide the following services:
- Franchise system start-ups
- Franchisee representation, including franchise agreement reviews and reporting
- Expansion of existing franchise and distribution programmes
- Franchising dispute resolution, including enforcement of contract terms and termination of franchises
- Preparing template documentation for use in resales
For sound advice on franchising matters to help your business run smoothly, contact:
Partner, Head of Commercial
T: 0191 212 email@example.com
Antony has been excellent with his advice, communications and responsiveness throughout our dealings with him. He has demonstrated a deep understanding of our business and sector, explaining and clarifying his advice at all times.