The Commercial team at Mincoffs is noted for its ability to provide a responsive, proactive and commercially focused service on all areas of technology law.
Our clients range from fledgling fast, growth technology start-ups through to large corporate undertakings operating internationally. We advise clients operating in sectors such as computer gaming and digital media, software development and e-commerce.
We have developed particular strength in advising on software development and high value IP licensing transactions. Wherever necessary, our team can assist on IT project disputes.
We advise in the following key areas:
- Software licensing and exploitation
- Software development
- Software distribution and reselling
- Software escrow arrangements
- Disaster recovery contracts, dispute avoidance and management
- Cloud based services (SaaS and EaaS)
- E-commerce and trading online
- Exploitation of interactive software and media products
- IT outsourcing/ IT systems procurement
- Software and hardware maintenance and support agreements
For comprehensive advice about Business Information Technology from industry experts call our Commercial team on 0191 281 6151 or email Antony Hall, Head of Commercial on email@example.com
For sound commercial advice to help your business run smoothly, contact:
Partner, Head of Commercial
T: 0191 212 firstname.lastname@example.org