Because we know buying or selling a home isn’t always plain sailing, our team of experts will help steer you to calmer waters.
We understand that buying or selling a home can be a stressful time. Mincoffs is proud to have an extremely experienced Residential conveyancing team so whether you’re buying or selling a house or flat, re-mortgaging, or looking for advice on buy-to-let, property auctions, new build or help-to-buy schemes, you’ll get an exceptional personal service from our friendly team of expert residential conveyancing solicitors.
We recognise our clients have different needs and concerns and we keep everyone informed and up to date throughout the transaction in a clear and concise way. We work with estate agents across the North East, and in some cases, we’re acting for the second or third generation of a family who’ve been with us for many, many years.
We’re delighted to have secured Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme status. By choosing a CQS accredited firm you can be sure of our commitment to very high service standards.
The range of comprehensive advice and services we offer includes:
- Freehold and Leasehold house purchases and sales
- Equity release
- Surveys and searches
- Joint ownership and cohabitation agreements
- Help to buy and shared ownership
- Investor/portfolio purchases and sales
- Mortgages and remortgages
- Plot/development purchases and sales
- Repossession sales
- Right to Buy and collective enfranchisement
- Transfer of Equity/Deed of Gift
- Voluntary registration of ownership
Meet the Residential Conveyancing Team here.
For trusted advice on any residential property matter, contact:
Associate, Head of Residential Conveyancing
T: 0191 212 firstname.lastname@example.org