Mincoffs Corporate team provides comprehensive advice on all aspects of company law and business. This encompasses practical advice on the formation of the company and ongoing secretarial matters through to advising clients on regulatory compliance issues.
We can assist you in setting up a company tailored to your business needs. Online incorporation and filing technology is used within the firm which means straight forward incorporations can be turned around within one business day and filings can be dealt with electronically.
The team can also advise on all issues arising from company legislation including matters such as director’s conflicts of interest, corporate governance, meeting procedures and the duties of directors and secretaries.
The compliance team can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Administration of loan notes
- Annual company compliance services
- Bespoke memorandum and articles of association
- Changes to directors and secretaries of companies
- Company secretary and registered office
- Dissolution of redundant companies
- Fixed rate company incorporations
- Minute taking services
- Preparing shareholder meeting documentation
- Reviewing, updating and reconstituting statutory registers
- Share allotments and transfers
For comprehensive advice on all aspects of company law and business call our Corporate team on 0191 281 6151 or email Paul Hughes, Head of Corporate on firstname.lastname@example.org
For expert advice designed to give your business the competitive edge, contact:
Partner, Head of Corporate
T: 0191 212 email@example.com