Our team is regarded as one of the leading regional practices in the field of public company work.
After carrying out the first flotation of an AIM listed company in the North East, we have continued to act in a considerable number of flotations since. We also advise a number of larger quoted companies on corporate governance and compliance a well as transactional advice.
Our team’s work encompasses initial public offerings, secondary offerings, placings, rights issues, public to private transactions, takeover offers, scheme of arrangement, share buy-back campaigns and related party transactions.
We also offer specialist advice in the following areas:
- Acquisitions/disposals of private listed companies
- Advice on compliance and regulatory obligations of market participants
- Initial public offerings (full list and AIM)
- Public company compliance
- Pre-IPO fundraising
- Secondary offerings including rights issues, placings and open offers
- Securitisations and derivatives
For expert advice designed to give your business the competitive edge, contact:
Partner, Head of Corporate
T: 0191 212 email@example.com