Our employment law retainer package can be used as a support mechanism across your entire organisation by any designated directors or managers.
We offer a fixed monthly fee and tailor your employment law retainer package according to your business needs. Employment law advice covered under our retainer is dependent on the requirements of your business but may include:
- General HR matters
- Grievance and disciplinary issues
- Sickness absence
- Redundancy and restructures
- Flexible working procedures
- Family leave
- Social media policies
- Performance management
- Settlement agreements
Unlimited employment law advice is provided by our specialist team by telephone, email, letter or at a remote or in person meeting up until the point an employment tribunal claim is received.
Also included in the employment law retainer package:
- Production of employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Review of existing employment contracts and procedures
- A quaterly employment law e-newsletter
- A comprehensive suite of precedent policies and procedures
- A HR software package to manage your employees current and past job history, employment contracts, holidays and absences, remuneration details, appraisals, training and performance reviews, time-tracking and expenses (at a nominal additional monthly cost)
Watch this video to find out more about the HR software package.
Our flexible employment law retainer packages are a cost-effective way to manage your legal expenditure, whilst providing you with the peace of mind of knowing that you are receiving expert legal advice for your business.
For further information on our employment law retainer package, please contact Nick Smith, Partner and Head of Employment on 0191 212 7739 or email email@example.com
For a responsive, commercially aware, friendly service contact:
Partner, Head of Employment
T: 0191 212 firstname.lastname@example.org