Skip to main content
Licensing and Gaming

Alcohol Licences

Mincoffs Solicitors have developed expertise in the area of alcohol licensing since the firm’s inception in 1948 and now enjoys a national reputation as a licensing specialist.

Led by Partner Matt Foster, the Licensing Team at Mincoffs represents pub companies, nightclub operators, hoteliers, restaurateurs, supermarkets and off-licences with their legal requirements in relation to the sale of alcohol.

We can help you obtain a premises licence, a club licence, a personal licence or temporary event notices for special events.

The Licensing Team have developed excellent relationships with the Licensing Authorities and will go the extra mile to ensure the whole application process runs smoothly.


For expert advice in licensing regulations, contact:

Matt Foster

Partner, Head of Licensing and Gaming

T: 0191 212

Matt is the go-to lawyer for licensing; he will provide thorough advice and representation throughout the matter.
Legal 500, 2016

Enquire Now

For more information please send us your enquiry and we promise to get back to you as soon as possible.

Back to top