Skip to main content
Licensing and Gaming

Personal Licences, Transfers and Interim Authority Notices

We have vast experience of applying for and providing training for personal licences.  We can arrange training at your place of business or at our offices and apply for personal licences on your behalf.

To find out more about the training programmes we offer click here.

We also have vast experience of dealing with the transfer of premises licences in contested situations, for example in removal of an errant tenants and the sale of a business.  We have also acted for many distressed businesses, administrators and liquidators in protecting premises licences from lapse.

For advice on any aspect of personal licenses, transfers and interim authority notices speak to our expert licensing and gaming team on 0191 281 6151 or if you would like more information about our training courses email

For expert advice in licensing regulations, contact:

Matt Foster

Partner, Head of Licensing and Gaming

T: 0191 212

We can get hold of Matt all hours of the day and days of the week.
Legal 500 2023

Enquire Now

For more information please send us your enquiry and we promise to get back to you as soon as possible.

Related Articles

Back to top